Monday, August 18, 2008

More About "Access Altus"


Thank you so much for visiting "Access Altus". I am so happy to be of service to all who read here!

I have a lot of ideas for this site that should become reality in the next few weeks including weekly Restaurant Reviews, Deals of the Week, Weekend Calendar of Events, Ask the Readers, etc. However, this site will not be possible without help from it's readers.


So...if you know of an event or have an idea for a family outing, or any ideas whatsoever, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE let me know and I will post it on here for everyone. Also, if you have a general question for the readers, (i.e. "Does anyone have a recommendation for a chiropractor?" etc.) send it to me and I'll try to post it. We have a few Altus natives reading too, and I'm sure they will be a huge help in answering some questions for us newer people.


And another way to help is... if you find this site useful, please let others know about it. The more readers we have, the more information we will have access to.
Thanks again for reading and supporting this blog!!

No comments: