Thursday, November 13, 2008

Reviews, Comments, and Experiences Wanted


I appreciate all of you who check out Access Altus. I enjoy coordinating this site and appreciate so much those who email me with area info and ideas. I have a couple of requests that I think would make this site even better.

If you have attended any of the events that have been posted on this site, I would love it left a comment in the comment section and let me and other readers know how you liked it and what your experiences were. This would help me know what interests there are in certain activites and helps me know what types of things to post.

Also, if you would like to send in a review of area restaurants and your experiences there (good and not so good) I would like to post these occasionally as well(I will leave these anonymous if you wish).

And as always, I appreciate any help with gathering info on events in the community. I try to gather information from several sources, but occasionally miss something.

Thanks again for your participation! I can be contacted at nateandaudrey@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Amy said...

Just found out that SONIC has all of their drink sizes for $.99 until 9am every morning! Who knew?!